Banana bread recipe with chocolate chips is one of the favorite kind of banana bread for many of us. In this easy banana bread recipe, we use very basic ingredients that are most likely already in your kitchen and we use no special equipment to make the moist banana bread.
There are times when you crave something, a sudden urge to make something in my case with bananas and choco chips. A flavored cake recipe prepared with bananas as its main ingredients with other cake recipe ingredients. Also, this recipe is prepared with atta or wheat flour compared to the traditional all-purpose flour and thus giving a healthy alternative.
There are several ways to prepare including cupcakes, muffins, and even steam cake but this recipe follows a traditional way of baking the cake. If you are health conscious then you can use wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. Here I am making eggless cake. These cakes can also be served for breakfast or tea time snack.
This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Easy homemade banana bread recipe is not only the best way to use up overripe bananas, but it’s possibly the best slice to go with your morning coffee.
You do not have to throw ripe bananas away, because the secret to making deliciously moist, sweet, and flavourful banana bread is to use very ripely, almost ready to trash bananas. All you have to do is place them in the freezer until you are ready to make banana bread. This is my favorite easy chocolate chips banana bread recipe. Everyone likes this bread. You can replace the chocolate chips with any nuts. Choose your own adventure.
So you just try this recipe at your home and share your experience with me. I am sharing the recipe below.
Banana choco chips loafCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Banana bread recipe with chocolate chips is one of the favorite kind of banana bread for many of us.
Ripe bananas- 3 nos
All purpose flour- 2 cups
Chocolate chips- 1/2 cup
Melted butter- 100 gm
Powdered sugar- 1/2 cup
Vanila essence- 1 tsp
Baking powder- 1 tbsp
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Yogurt or milk- 1/2 cup
- First preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a bowl, take the bananas and mash it properly and keep it aside.
- Then take a large bowl, add refined flour, baking powder, baking soda and pinch of salt into it. then mix well.
- Now add the powdered sugar into them and mix well.
- Now add melted butter into them and mix it with electric blender for 2 – 3 minutes. If you don’t have blender you can use spoon to mix well.
- Now add the mashed bananas, vanila essence and yogurt or milk as required into them and blend it well for at least 5 – 7 minutes. If you are using spoon to mix then it will take 10 – 15 minutes to mix well.
- Now add the choco chips and mix well.
- Then grease a loaf cake tin with butter and dust with refined flour. Pour the batter into the tin and spread reserved chocolate chips on top.
- Put the cake tin in the preheated oven and bake it for 40 – 45 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Now banana choco chips cake is ready. Cool it completely before slicing. Serve it with a cup of hot coffee or tea.
If you liked this recipe, then try one more healthy tea time snack recipe here.