Ideal for Keto Diet
Cheesy paneer egg bhurji recipe is a quick and easy to prepare delicious breakfast dish. Paneer lovers and eggiterians, raise your hand! If you are someone who eats paneer in almost any form, then you have come to the right place. Paneer is one item that is loved by both kids and adults.
This recipe is also a fat loss recipe for folks on the keto diet. If you are on a Ketogenic diet then you can have this dish. Ketogenic is a term for a low carb diet. You cut down on the carbs that are easy to digest like sugar, soda, pastries, and white bread. The idea is to eat more protein and fat and very fewer carbohydrates.
As I and my husband were on a keto diet earlier, I have made this dish many times. This is ideal for breakfast however, you could also have the dish at your lunch or dinner.
So, I am sharing the recipe with you for the delicious cheesy paneer egg dish. If you are a fitness lover then do try the recipe at your home and let me know your experience.
Cheesy Paneer Egg Bhurji RecipeCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Cheesy paneer egg bhurji recipe is a quick and easy to prepare delicious breakfast dish. Paneer lovers and eggiterians, raise your hand! If you are a someone who eat paneer in almost any form, then you have come to the right place. Paneer is one item that is loved by both kids and adults.
Paneer- 250 gms
Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
Butter- 50 gms (you can use ghee also)
Chopped onion- 1 big
Diced tomato- 1 big
Chopped garlic- 1 tsp
Chopped ginger- 1 tsp
Green chilli- 1 big
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
Green capsicum- 1/2 cup
Cabbage- 1/2 cup
Carrot- 1/2 cup
Egg- 3 nos
Grated cheese- 1 cup
Salt as needed
- First take a bowl. Beat the eggs, add salt and mix well. Heat a pan. Add butter to it. Then put the eggs on the frypan and fry it for 5 minutes. Now your scrambled eggs are ready. Keep it aside.
- Then on the same pan add more butter. When butter starts melting, add cumin seeds, then green chilli, chopped onion and chopped tomato and keep frying it till it looks golden brown.
- Then add cabbage, capsicum, carrot, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala into it and fry it for 5 minutes. When the veggies will become soft then smash the paneer by hand and add into them. Then fry it for 5 minutes.
- After that add scrambled eggs, grated cheese and salt as needed into it and cover it till cheese melts. Then switch off the flame.
- Now cheesy paneer egg bhurji is ready to serve hot.
Do share your comments on your experience of Cheesy Paneer Egg Bhurji Recipe.
If you liked this recipe then you could try more such recipes for breakfast over here.