Eggless Oats chocolate cookies recipe – a healthy and tasty oatmeal cookies, a perfect healthy snack for your weight loss meal. Super easy to make. And loaded with fibre, healthy fats and Omega 3s. These are the best oatmeal cookies I have made from scratch crispy on the outside, soft and chewy inside, with bits of chocolates, by far one of the best cookies you have alongside coffee or tea. Fill your cookie jar with a classic drop coffee that’s doubly satisfying. Chocolate lovers will love the chips, and whole grain seekers will appreciate the natural oats. It’s easy to assemble, crispy and absolutely delicious.
We all know that Quaker oats are the best and most desirable oats out there. I don’t like to eat oats, but now I am baking these oats cookies and I am delighted and surprised. These are very simple oatmeal cookies and are really the best chewy oatmeal cookies out there.
So, friends you just try the recipe at your home and share your experience with me. I am sharing the recipe below.
Eggless Oats Chocolate CookiesCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Oats- 2 cup
Maida- 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder- 1/2 cup
Baking powder- 1 tbsp
Baking soda- 1 tsp
Melted butter- 200gm
Vanila essence- 1 tsp
Powdered sugar- 1 cup
Warm milk as per need
- First heat a pan on medium flame, then add oats into it, then roast it for 3 – 4 minutes.
- After cooling down the oats, take a grinding jar, add the roasted oats and make a fine powder and keep it aside.
- Now in a bowl, whisk butter and powdered sugar well.
- Then add baking powder, baking soda along with maida and cocoa powder to the butter mixture.
- Then add the roasted oats powder along with choco chips and vanilla essence.
- Now mix everything with hand blender or you can use spoon also to mix. Then make a smooth dough.
- Now make a them a shape and place them on a baking tray.
- First preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Now bake it at 180 degree for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, allow it to cool down and enjoy with hot cup of tea or coffee.
If you liked the Eggless Oats Chocolate Cookies, you could try the other cookies recipes.