Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice is the most common use to replace rice in the low carb and keto world. If keto is the rock and roll diet, then cauliflower is the rock star. It is a very easy recipe and you can make it in very little time. I personally think this results in the most rice-like consistency and is perfect for all low-carb rice dishes. I have made a separate page for keto recipes.
The keto diet or lifestyle as we prefer to call it is fast becoming one of the most popular ways of eating, especially for weight loss. And with good reason too, it’s helped a lot of people lose weight, control their diabetes and improve their health.
In Cauliflower Fried Rice, I usually use butter or ghee but you can also use avocado oil, coconut oil. Almost all green vegetables are fine to consume. You can eat mushrooms, peppers, onions, cabbage, broccoli, etc. For breakfast, you can have egg, bacon also.
The easy low carb cauliflower fried rice recipe can be made in less than 15 minutes. It can be served by itself, as a quick lunch or a side dish. This recipe can be part of low carb, keto and gluten free.
So, you just try this recipe at your home and share your experience with me. I am sharing the recipe below.
Keto Cauliflower Fried RiceCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice is the most common use to replace rice in the low carb and keto world. If keto is the rock and roll diet, then cauliflower is the rock star.
Cauliflower florets- 300 gms
Chopped onion- 1 large
Chopped cabbage- 50 gms
Chopped capsicum- 50 gms
Paneer small cubes- 50 gms
Grated carrot- 20 gms
Cheese slice- 2 nos
Biriyani powder- 1 tsp
Ghee- 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- First grate the cauliflower florets with a grater or you can grind the florets and keep aside.
- Then heat ghee in a nonstick pan, when ghee becomes hot, add chopped onion and fry it till it’s golden brown.
- Then add chopped cabbage, chopped beans, chopped paneer and grated carrot into the pan and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Now add the grated cauliflower into the pan and fry again for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add the biriyani masala powder and fry for 3 minutes.
- Then add cheese slices and salt as per taste. Mix gently and cover the lid till cheese will be melted.
- Now switch off the flame, keto cauliflower fried rice is ready to serve hot with any keto dishes.