Mexican cuisine consists of the cooking cuisines and tradition of the modern country of Mexico. Its roots lie in Mesoamerican cuisine. Nachos is very popular in cafe recipe. It is also a ultimate party snack.
I make a quick Mexican cheesy nachos which is easy to make for a party or a family get together. It is a hit amongst everyone. The loadfed cheesy nachos recipe is an all time favourite for kids and adults. This mouthwatering recipe is incredibly simple to make, and your friends and family will absolutely rave about the incredible results.
While nachos have always made a great appitizer, don’t hesitate to turn them into a full meal. This recipe works perfectly for dinner, be it for a party of one or for entire family. You can throw these baked nachos together with a variety of different ingredients, and you really don’t even need to measure.
This is one of those dishes that you don’t have to worry about getting the measurement just right. They are perfect to whip up while chatting with friends, entertaining or watching a game. When I’m entertaining, I love those type of recipes.
So, you just try this recipe at your home and share your experience with me. I am sharing this recipe below.
Mexican Cheesy NachosCourse: AppetizersCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
Mexican cuisine consists of the cooking cuisines and tradition of the modern country of Mexico. Its roots lie in Mesoamerican cuisine. Nachos is very popular in cafe recipe.
Readymade nachos- 1 packet
Finely chopped onion- 1 large
Finely chopped cucumber- 50 gms
Finely chopped tomato- 1 small
Sweet corn- 50 gms
Schezwan sauce- 1 tbsp
Mayonnaise- 1 tsp
Mexican seasoning- 1 tsp
Grated cheese- 100 gms
Salt as per taste
- Take a bowl, then add finely chopped onion, cucumber, finely chopped tomato, sweet corn into it.
- Then add mayonnaise, schezwan sauce, Mexican seasoning, and salt into it and mix all together properly.
- Now get a microwave-safe plate, spread readymade nachos on. the plate. Then sprinkle the Mexican salsa on the top.
- Then add lots of cheese on the top and sprinkle some Mexican seasoning also.
- Now microwave it for 2 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Now Mexican cheese nachos are ready to serve hot.