Szechwan chicken egg Hakka noodles is a Indo-Chinese recipe. Chinese food is very popular in India. Many people are aware that Chinese food in India is very different. A lot of Indian ingredients and spices are added while preparing the Chinese dishes that the dish is popularly called as Indo-Chinese.
This dish is a popular and flavored noodles recipe made with noodles and Szechwan sauce. It is also a popular street food in India which can be served as a party starter or even as a meal for lunch and dinner. The recipe is made similar to any other noodles recipe but is made with a generous amount of Szechwan sauce.
Noodles recipes are common across India and made with many flavoured sauces. Particularly the chilli and tomato sauce noodles are the most popular street food across India. But there is one more flavour getting a lot of attraction and that is Szechwan noodles.
So today I am going to share a Indo-Chinese recipe and everyone will definitely like this recipe.
Szechwan Chicken Egg Hakka NoodlesCourse: AppetizersCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Medium
Szechwan chicken egg hakka noodles is a Indo-Chinese recipe. Chinese food is very popular in India. Many people are aware that Chinese food in India is very different.
Chicken- 100 gms
Egg- 2 nos
Finely chopped garlic- 1 tsp
Finely chopped ginger- 1 tsp
Chopped onion- 1 big
Green chilli- 2 big
Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
Chopped carrot- 1/2 cup
Diced capsicum- 1/2 cup
Chopped cabbage- 1/2 cup
Hakka Noodles- 250 gms
Szechwan sauce- 3 tbsp
Cornflour- 2 tbsp
Maida- 1 tbsp
Refined oil- 100 ml
Dark soya sauce- 2 tsp
Red chilli sauce- 2 tsp
Tomato sauce- 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
- Take a bowl and boil the noodles. Note that you should boil it till they are just done otherwise they will turn mashy while stir frying. Drain the water and keep the boiled noodles aside.
- Now take a bowl. Then add chicken, some cornflour, maida, dark soya sauce, salt and sprinkle some water and mix it well.
- Then heat kadhai and put some oil to it. After the oil becomes hot, fry the marinated chicken. After the chicken pieces are fried, keep them aside on a plate.
- Next, for the egg bhurji, first beat the eggs into a bowl then add salt as needed and mix it well. Heat a pan, put some oil into it. After oil becomes hot then add the egg batter and sauté it for 5 minutes. Then keep it aside on a plate.
- In the same kadhai, heat some oil, then add chopped garlic, ginger and sauté it for a second. Then add chopped onion, green chillies and fry it till it looks golden brown.
- After that add carrot, cabbage and capsicum and fry it for another one minute. Then add the fried chicken, egg bhurji, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, and Szechwan sauce, then fry it for 1 minute.
- Now add boiled noodles, black pepper, salt as per taste and toss it nicely. Then fry it for a minute and mix it well.
- Now switch off the flame. For garnishing, you can use spring onion (its optional though). Now the Szechwan chicken egg hakka noodles is ready to serve hot.
Do let me know your experience on the Szechwan Chicken Egg Hakka Noodles recipe in the comments below.
If you liked this chinese dish, you could also find more recipes of chinese dishes over here.